Facebook is the most popular and most addictive social network ever. We make friends and share our feelings through statuses and messages. Facebook is the best way to communicate with friends.
Even we communicate and are nearby, we read interesting stories in the news feed - this is why we love Facebook more than anything. But the single main reason most users use Facebook is because they love to chat with their old friends or a friend who lives far away.
Facebook has many functions, for example, we play Facebook games and even do many other things. Facebook is hard at work developing new tools, and many users are better at using them. As we all know, there is a simple law of life: “The more things we have, the more we have; more questions will be there.
Facebook has a huge number of bugs that don't even get fixed for a long time, as we explained the flaws like hiding the last name on Facebook. In addition, we can run multiple scripts to access many features, as we recently used popular Facebook hacks.
Today we will discuss a way to delete all Facebook messages at once, since we all know that words are separate parts and are a vulnerable area. We share many daily activities, habits, and even share personal images, passwords, and many other things that we can share publicly.
Even Lovers like to chat on Facebook, but in some conditions we have serious problems and we do not have time to delete all messages one by one. It takes a significant amount of time to remove all transformations.
If we have too many friends, then deleting all messages becomes the most difficult task. So don't worry, here we are going to discuss the technique.
How to delete all Facebook messages at once.
First of all, we all need to install an extension in our web browser that will help us delete all Facebook messages at once?
- So here is the Google Chrome extension.
- Download them according to your browser where you want to use them.
- After installing any of the above extensions, proceed to further instructions.
- Log into your Facebook account from which you want to delete all messages.
- Now visit the inbox and you will see all the messages from the recent and previous conversation of all friends.
- Now click on the icon that will be visible at the top of the URL bar.
- When you click on the icon, it prompts you to confirm that you want to analyze and delete all Facebook messages.
- After that, click on the "Upload old themes" button to remove the conversion for the rest of your friends.
- Completing all the removal tasks is unlikely to take 10-20 seconds.
To conclude, we hope you enjoy this fantastic way to delete all Facebook messages at once. Don't forget to share it with others. For any help feel free to comment below.