Usually you increase the volume slider or adjust the dial on your speakers to increase the sound. But what if you want to increase the music/video playback volume in a separate Chrome tab? Well, in this article, we will tell you a simple trick to increase the volume on Google Chrome tabs up to 600%.
Trick to Increase Volume of Google Chrome Tabs
There are several extensions that allow you to play audio output in Chrome. One such extension is Volume Master, which allows you to increase the volume of media playback in Chrome. Using it, you can increase the volume of YouTube videos or Netflix titles playing in Chrome with just a few simple clicks.
Steps to Fix Low Volume in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome on your PC. Head to the Chrome Web Store.
- Look for "Volume Controller" here. » You can also directly click this link to open the extension page.
- Now click on the Add to Chrome button.
- Click Add Extension to confirm when prompted.
- After adding an extension, click on its icon in the top right corner.
- Set the volume level you want to increase for media playback on the tab using this slider.
- Volume Booster allows you to decrease or increase the volume of the active tab from 0% to 600%.
By using this tool, you can easily increase the media playback volume in Chrome. But don't use too high levels, as they can damage your computer's speakers.
Please note that Chrome does not allow you to go into full screen mode when using the audio settings extension.
As a result, you can always see a bar at the top when you try to play a video in full screen. However, you can get rid of it by pressing F11 (on Windows) or Ctrl + Cmd + F (on Mac).
That's all about how you can turn up the volume on Google Chrome tabs. We hope you can now enjoy loud and audible sound and get the most out of your speakers while listening to songs, watching YouTube videos, or watching Netflix or Prime Video. Stay tuned for more such articles.